How to Quit Smoking
Available Choices to Quit Smoking
These are the available choices to quit smoking:
- Cold Turkey Method.
- Cut Down Method.
- Nicotine Replacement Therapy.
- Medicines to quit smoking.
- Aversion Therapy.
- Acupuncture, electrical stimulation, acupressure, laser therapy.
According to the American Lung Association, every smoker can quit, which means that you can also quit! You just need to find the proper method and follow it until you are free from smoking.
Let’s take a look at your choices:
- Cold Turkey Method. This means that you are quitting smoking by yourself, without any help. Although thousands of people are able to quit this way, the truth is that among the people who try this method, only a slim 3% to 5% are successful, and less than half of them are able to stay away from cigarettes in the long run.
- Cut Down Method. This is a method in which a person smokes fewer cigarettes every day until they completely cut it out. Trials have shown that the rate of success in this method is similar to the Cold Turkey method.
- Nicotine Replacement Therapy or NRT such as nicotine gum, patches, inhalers, sprays, and lozenges. NRT tools give the person the nicotine that their body is craving, helping the person to focus on quitting smoking. This method has moderate effectiveness when combined with some form of therapy, but it doesn’t help with the addiction to nicotine. In the end, you may find yourself in need of help to quit the medicine that you are using to quit the cigarettes.
- Medicines like Bupropion, Cytisine, and Varenicline. This method has results similar to NRT, but the medicines are basically psychiatric medicines and they tend to alter the mood of the person. They also have many adverse side effects – more than 20 – including seizures, and although it has not been confirmed, there are reports of possible links between the use of these medicines and suicidal ideation and behavior.
- Aversion therapy. This method tries to change smoking from being pleasurable to being uncomfortable; the idea is to smoke in a non-pleasurable way, such as rapid smoking. According to the U.S. National Library of Medicine, “Most trials had a number of serious methodological problems likely to lead to spurious positive results. The only trial using biochemical validation of all self-reported cessation gave a non‐significant result.”
- Acupuncture, electrical stimulation, acupressure, and laser therapy. According to the U.S. National Library of Medicine, "although pooled estimates suggest possible short‐term effects there is no consistent, bias‐free evidence that these methods have a sustained benefit on smoking cessation for six months or more."
- Hypnosis. According to The Handbook of Hypnotic Suggestions and Metaphors, which is probably the most serious study ever published about hypnosis, “A single session approach with hypnosis results in about 17%-25% success in most studies” (Berkowitz, Ross-Townsend, & Kohberger, 1979). You are probably thinking that although this is a lot better than the other approaches, it is still not enough. Keep reading to see how I make those results dramatically better.
How Does Our Quit Smoking Hypnosis Work and Why Is It Different from Others?
Our program is completely revolutionary because it attacks the addiction from different points. It gives you tools to deal with the anxiety that may come up when quitting smoking and on top of that it gives you a 21-day support program. It makes it really easy to quit smoking.
In your session, you are going to receive:
- An evaluation for your case.
- Training for the conscious mind.
- Cleansing Breath exercises.
- One Stop Smoking Hypnosis session.
- Our complete 21-day program on MP3.
Now let's analyze each of them and why they are essential in your process of quitting smoking:
Evaluation for your case:
- This allows me to know you so that I can specifically tailor the session to your needs. This will make the session much more effective.
Training for the conscious mind:
- How does nicotine addiction work? Knowing how nicotine addiction works will help you to defeat the addiction.
- The training includes strategies to cope with the cravings you may experience. However, most people who come to my hypnosis sessions have very few or no cravings at all.
- Training covers how the program works and what is expected of you on every step of the road.
Cleansing Breathing Technique:
- This technique removes the tar and toxins deposited in your lungs by cigarette fumes, helping you to restore your health quickly.
- It blows tons of extra oxygen into your bloodstream, triggering cleansing and healing at a cellular level.
- It completely releases anxiety and calms you down. As a result, you can handle any type of cravings easily. That is one of the most important factors that make my method much more effective for smoking cessation than other methods and therapies.
- It takes you into deep, profound peace, which is a healer by itself. This peace plays a very important role in anxiety and craving control during the process of quitting an addiction.
- It gives you back the sense of being in control. This boosts your self-confidence and self-esteem, which increases your chances of being successful by more than 300%.
Stop Smoking Hypnosis:
- My approach is a combination of Ericksonian hypnosis, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Clinical Hypnosis and Energy Healing. It is the most potent program that has ever been created to stop smoking.
- It dramatically reduces and, in most cases, completely eliminates the urge to smoke.
- It programs your mind to produce an accelerated cleansing of nicotine and cigarette residues in the body.
- It eliminates emotional attachment to smoking.
- It strengthens your willpower to stop smoking.
- It increases self-esteem, and as a result, you will love yourself more and quit smoking and harming your body.
- What happens if you fall into using food to replace tobacco? Do not worry! I include suggestions to decrease the urge to eat so that you do not gain weight after quitting.
21 days support audio program:
- This 21-day program and the Cleansing Breathing technique are the main reasons behind the astonishing results of my method. The meager 15%-25% success rate of a single hypnosis session is transformed into almost 100% rate of success with these additional factors. The ones who fail are either not following the method properly or are not willing to quit smoking.
- The program includes hypnotherapy to reprogram your unconscious mind so that it does not take on other negative habits (such as overeating, anger, sadness or anxiety) as a substitute for smoking.
- The Hypnosis track also reprograms the unconscious mind to stop smoking, decrease appetite (if that is what you want), increase self-esteem, increase willpower, and increase motivation to stop smoking. In the end, you will quit smoking for the rest of your life and you will never ever go back to it.
- It trains your conscious and unconscious mind to handle any potential withdrawal symptoms correctly.
- It rewires your unconscious mind to see yourself as a non-smoker for the rest of your life. You will become a new person: one who doesn't smoke anymore.
- It helps you to understand the mechanics of nicotine addiction. It is very valuable as a tool because you need to know your enemy if you really want to defeat it.
A typical single hypnosis session has shown 17%-25% effectiveness in smoking cessation trials. That is because each individual needs a program specifically tailored to support and boost the initial rewiring of the mind after that single supercharged session; otherwise, the effects of the initial session are going to vanish over time.
On the other hand, with our 21-day hypnosis program, your level of confidence is going to go up every single day, and that is going to complete the magic that we started in our initial session.
Also, the Cleansing Breathing is going to help you cope with any obstacles that you could possibly find in your path.
As you can see, you are not receiving an ordinary Single Session Hypnosis. What you are getting is a complete Hypnosis program that approaches the addiction from all possible levels, including the conscious, the unconscious, the physical, the psychological, the emotional and even the spiritual levels, to make it a lot easier to stop smoking.
With all the tools I am offering, any person can quit smoking, and you can do it too. Just book your appointment now:
What Is Going to Happen When You Quit Smoking?
These are some of the many benefits that you are going to get out of quitting smoking:
- You will be accepted easily by society thanks to the fresh smell of your breath, body, and clothes. You are going to be free from the bad smell of cigarette smoke.
- Your self-esteem will increase enormously when you know that you are accepted by others.
- Your health will dramatically improve. Your cells will begin to receive oxygen instead of toxic fumes from cigarettes.
- You will breathe more easily.
- Your sleep will be deeper and longer. You will wake up rested and you will have more energy.
- Your skin color will improve, becoming healthier, more youthful, and more attractive.
- Your self-control will also improve. Until now, you have believed that smoking relaxes you; in our session, I'll prove to you that in reality, it does the opposite - you just didn't know it.
- You'll regain the total use of your taste buds, so you are going to fully enjoy the food you eat.
- You will save yourself thousands of dollars in cigarettes or tobacco. The approximate cost of smoking a pack of cigarettes daily is $2,460.00 annually. On average, a smoker wastes more than a hundred thousand dollars in their lifetime.
There are probably many more advantages to quitting smoking that you can come up with. Now let's analyze how good of a subject you are for smoking cessation through hypnosis.
Am I a Good Candidate to Stop Smoking with Hypnosis?
Many people think that they are not hypnotizable because they believe that they are not able to relax. The truth is that anyone who is able to close their eyes and listen to soft music for a few minutes has the ability to enter Hypnosis and take advantage of it.
This fact confirms that almost everybody can stop smoking with the help of hypnosis, including you. This is possible through a program in which I will give you not only the initial stop-smoking session, but also the audio program created to support you in the process for 21 days. This audio program includes a Hypnosis track to increase your chances of quitting by more than 300%.
To see prices and book your appointment, please click on the button below and then select "Quit Smoking in One Session." You will choose the day and time that suits you best. Please be sure to choose a date and time at which you can attend your appointment, as the system will ask for the debit or credit card. Although you will not be charged anything at this time, you will be charged 35% of your session in the case that you miss your appointment without due notice. We do this because we will reserve 2 hours for your session.